each time i make a step_

Friday, August 11, 2006

-.

Ear Candy: Where'd You Go- Fort Minor.

so hello, it's the release of the O Level chinese results. Oh whatever. I was quite disappointed. Expected a distinction for myself but... I've got a freaking B3. Mdm Cao was so disappointed. Ahh. Big deal. I'll retake the exam once again at the end of the freaking year. What tough luck I had. Everytime I received something good, there's bound to have something bad which happened. Im never going to take the good stuff before something bad is gonna happen. This sucks.
Independence is what I need to have. Perhaps Im still dependent on others that made me vulnerable. Yeah. I am vulnerable. So what? Aren't all of you vulnerable too? Don't give me the shit that you guys are superman/superwoman. Haha. Don't make me fall onto the ground laughing. Misunderstandings are common among everyone. It's up to them to clear up themselves, thus, the misunderstanding will clear up soon.

Someone told me that the biggest challenge is yourself. You need to overcome yourself before you can accomplish your so-called mission. Hence, you're labelled as a fighter. You need to have the courage.
Just like in a race: Everyone is equal. Everyone's competing against one another to the end. For me, I don't care. As long as I finish the race, I don't care if Im the last, but I know that Im winner cuz I've finished the race. Why not?
Can't you do the same?

The biggest enemy is not others but yourself. You're not the first in everyone's eyes, but you're a winner at heart. :D

later.