each time i make a step_

Saturday, March 03, 2007

-\

Nothing much to blog either. Oh well. Paycheck was deposited into my account. YAY! I feel rich all of a sudden. Haha.! I have to give the folks $$$. It's a way of contribution to the family. Bro came asking me, " Jie. I want a crumpler bag." Damn. I knew it. He'll come asking for this one day. Teh day arrived. :\ Anyway, I've told him that he can go on pining for the bag for all I care cuz it's way beyond my means to buy a 159-dollar bag for that brat. His bags could never last beyond a year. Note! A YEAR! My bag , though it's branded Nike, (claimed to be a durable one). After 3 years, it's pronounced irreparable. See? Even branded bags could not last long, let alone a CRUMPLER MESSENGER BAG. ok. Maybe I was into Crumpler once. But no! 159 is way beyond my budget. Instead, I'll get an Adidas watch for him as consolation. Adidas is branded enough alright. That branded brat. Furthermore, I can't imagine myself slogging my guts to pay for his fees in SSS for the next 4 years. -.- 1k per month is too much. The government is simply biased not to subsidise golf. :( He prolly thinks golf is a rich-man's game. yeah whatever.

later.