each time i make a step_

Saturday, May 19, 2007

--

Roti John at Adam Rd was the BOMB! Bandung was great!at least.
AMK Hub was surprisingly big! LOL. Samuel must have been dumbfounded by the attention we attracted from school to AMK.!HAHA. Don't be surprised yet, there's more to come, BAKA BOY! HAHAHAHA. Barker-->BAKA.!See the link? Classic. THAM!-> THUMBDRIVE.WHAHAHa. Huiting a.k.a Stacy, MS POA. Shawn- HAHA! AP guy(attitude problematic guy) ROFLMAO. Me-->Sunflower?? Random?? Oh well. Eye candy was spotted during BA Comm; but still, the eye candy from Accountancy is the best. ((:

I gotta get over this. It's killing me. the obstacle. I contemplated abandoning the group. Had I abandoned, would you have talked to me as before? I doubt so. As I've said before, you're totally unpredictable. Oh well. Love.