each time i make a step_

Friday, July 06, 2007

Like what Momma told me...

Marcus has commented for my "temporary" hiatus from the blog. So Im LIKE UPDATING right now. Yeah. Alright. Blood donation was fun(: heh. I swore that I was kinda struggling at the blood test area cause I was quite scared of the "stapler-like" needle which pricked my index finger. It was really cool watching your blood flow out from your body. LOL. HAHA. The nurse dressed my wound with this really cute bandage. A green one,of course! ^_^ Poor Marcus being in a group with You-know-who. I really understand the situation he's in now that we have shared room. Yesterday was like the birth of World War 3!or worse, eruption of a volcano. lmao. I love TB22 without You-know-who.!

Marcus, you're the best! I know you want me to say that. haha


later