each time i make a step_

Saturday, August 12, 2006

-.

Ear Candy:-.

hola people. Okay. This is really draining my energy. If I don't get a distinction for this frigging subject, Im so gonna drop dead. Despite the weariness and exhaustion from the putty-ing and sand-ing, I feel touched and happy doing those chores. Mother was helping me with those tiresome chores. In spite of me preventing her from touching my artifacts, she insisted in doing together with me. She claimed that it was fun doing it. I laughed it off and told her, " If you were me, you'd not be able to say that. " Hah. Perhaps that was a gesture of concern. It was good though.

Everyday is a learning experience for me. I believe that one day, everyone will learn to accept each other's strengths and weaknesses. Not all people will agree with this statement that I've made but at least this is true for me. Let's picture ourselves in a situation: 2 persons, one cheese, one maze. How is this going to work? These 2 persons are the best of friends with common preferrences. However, due to certain conflicts, things did not work out well. As a result, they fell out and went their separate ways. One day, they were given a piece of paper which was led to a maze. When these 2 friends met, they were appalled at the sight of each other. One cheese was the source of food to last them all the way to the exit of the maze. They are supposed to find the exit for the maze. Well, as you expected, it didn't work out well. Eventually, both of them died in the midst of the maze. Why?

They couldn't give and take. Ultimately, they couldn't make it for the exit of the maze. They died. This goes to show that better is a person who gives and takes. If I give way to others all the time, I'd become the one who'd be taken advantage of. Vice versa. Agree?

later.