each time i make a step_

Thursday, March 15, 2007

--

So it's been quite some time I've kept up with this blog. Anyway, met up with Sing yen. :) My legendary girlfriend. Ha. Lunched and dined in the evening together with Aunt Jennifer (aka her mom) and Mom. Yeah. Thai food was great. We loved it hot and spicy. :D Not sure of the departure date, but I'll definitely go see her off. Sad. I will miss her, definitely. Sheesh. Emotions are getting the better of me again. :(

Apart from this; as usual, Im into my HYD season 2! :( Sad. One obstacle after another, seems like the love knot between Domyouji & Makino can never been untied. Shigeru is already a handful, now here comes another UMI-CHAN! :( Ah. The scene is tearing me up again. Emotions. Seems like Im getting used to Nihongo. :) Maybe I should go for proper lessons to brush up the broken language.


later.







Love her for life. :)