each time i make a step_

Thursday, April 05, 2007

--

HOLA! Imm BACCKKK!!! WHOO. Right. To start with, I've never regretted turning up for this camp. It rocks to the core!HURRAY! Hot favorite word among Dagonetters* (my group): BIMBO/HIMBO! HAHA.!RUSSELL'S TOTALLY SUITED FOR THIS.!MUHAHAHA. I was given the nickname for SAHARA-HAHAHAHA. How interesting. We have bak kwa, Willy Wonka in our group. Dagonet totally rocks. We totally bonded with one another. Like how?! BUTTER! BUTTER-BONDING.!!WHAHAHAHA. We hugged one another for life!:)) Another bonding takes place during bathing. 4 girls bathing together in a toilet cubicle was a total new experience for me. It was fun, though. haha. WE POSSESS WHAT THEY HAVE TOO!XD
I love Dagonet! DAGONET FOREVER! oh yes. I LOVE EVAN!!!SHE'S SO TOTALLY CUTE!!!:DDD Oh. There's a Plastic girl who's an ABC. Her attire totally doesn't fit the atmosphere. Camps aren't shopping centres. Oh well, the male GLs were smitten with her and asked for her no. Guess that's what she's been planning since 1st day of camp. :)

later.