each time i make a step_

Monday, June 04, 2007

It's just Econs. So forget it and MOVE ON!

Yeah yeah. Econs. We had econs. Marcus and I were like totally speculating about the true/false answers. I'll prolly lose a few marks here and there, i reckon. HAHA! I swear I checked my calculation several times. No mistake about it! HAHAHA! Alright man. I totally love my class. Yes. I know. Especially Marcus. My best friend ever! (:
I love his " sour plum" juice! You'll never imagine what the ingredients are: Coke, Milo(with residue of Milo), sweet and sour sauce, hamburger bread (i think), etc. It smelt like sour plum juice and it really tasted like sour plum juice! HAHA.

'nuff said. Upcoming next is Business Law. Gotta mug hard for it. Damn. The construction downstairs is fucking noisy. Who will be a kind soul lending me a place to study?

later.

Labels: