each time i make a step_

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Sometimes, it's too late to have regrets.

Terms are approaching. Im so gonna mug my ass off this coming week. I'll promise to be hardworking for just 2 weeks!(: YES!PBL IS SUBMITTED! PBL NO MORE! Yeah right. There's presentation to be done on wed. Bullshit! HAHA. Okay. Upcoming next will be an interview with Mr B. Im darn excited! (: YAY. I think we'll forget about interviewing X.X. Not really keen about it though. (: Mom, Dad with Ed are away in M'sia, leaving me alone with Gran and Rati. (: Okay. Shut up. I miss them already. I feel so empty sleeping on the master bed in the master bedroom. They'd better bring me back more gums from M'sia. HEH! yeah. Jer's birthday party. Well, I can say, it was a very majestic affair. HAHA. 50 people turned up. That's really... ALOT! Bitch, you owed me one. HAHA.

later.