each time i make a step_

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Maybe it's instant karma between you and me.

Yes!The Common Tests are over! for the time being. Bah. I just couldn't balance!!ARGH! Alright. I shall not talk about the test anymore. Anyway, after CT, I watched POC with my classmates. The movie was great except for some random scenes of Johnny Depp. Yes. Johnny Depp is hot but Orlando is hotter! (: Whatever. We walked around PS before deciding to have ice cream as dinner at Gelare! Marcus was our rubbish collector- polishing off our leftovers. (: THANKS! We went to shoot some hoops at the arcade. Oh come on.Im not a netball player, mind you! And tye tye is merely just a table tennis player who got kicked out from HCI! LOL. And Marcus, my eye candy obsession is dying down. so EYE CANDY NO MORE!WHAHAHA.


later.