each time i make a step_

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

what should I do to make you mine.

So hello. Business law test was over. HAHA. Jap test was horrible. I had been turning around and made eyes at Charles to signal for answers. But it seemed like my attempt was futile. Oh well. Haha. It seems like I can make friends with strangers very quickly. Sebas was having a chat with her friends and I happened to join their conversation and I started laughing with them. It's amazing that I could make 2 friends within 5 minutes of jokes and laughter and one of them happened to be in BS too.
We have many friends in our lives. But just how many good friends can we afford to have around us? I reckon we should have a reasonable amount of friends which should suffice, isn't? Just being random. I really enjoy being with my class. It's really saddening when we are going to be separated.


later.

I have no idea when this feeling is going to stop but all i know is that you can never be mine.