each time i make a step_

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Yesterday, all my troubles seem so far away

I feel so unproductive the whole day. I haven't accomplished anything at all. I was supposed to revise POA yet I slept through the afternoon followed by jogging in the evening. On the contrary, I haven't stepped onto the weighing scale for quite some time. Shock was the only word that could describe my expression- I gained weight! oh fuck. I have always been optimistic about my weight and yet I GAINED WEIGHT! All the more Im determined to run more rounds at the park downstairs. Darn. Im kinda demoralized. Forget about wearing dresses, tubes, spaghettis. I'll look uberly fat in them. Oh well.

On a lighter note, I ordered 3 boxes of donuts from Dunkin' Donuts. Haha. Edgar told me that he wanted donuts, so I'll be a good sister and treat him to donuts. Not forgettig TB22- I ordered one box for you too! How nice of me!HAHAHA.

29 July Please come quickly!~

later