each time i make a step_

Friday, August 18, 2006

-.

Ear Candy: A Public Affair-Jessica Simpson.

so hello people. This week has been a tiring one for Da Vincians. Everyone was working their asses off. That included me too. Failures after failures, I've learnt to take it easily. Well, it's true that failures which made us strong. Isn't?

Well, anyway, I had a talk with a friend. She made me feel better initially. Life is unpredictable. You cannot predict what's going to happen the next day. Hence, you should make a full use of your life. Colour it, excite it, enrich it. You'll feel more complete that way. I agree with her: we're vulnerable. We need friends. True friends are they who help you and dash for you despite the dangers they are going to face.
I, myself, am also vulnerable. Indeed, I can't deny the fact I am. Im a person who couldn't accept failures. Therefore, I'd make sure that mistakes will not occur. As a result, when something screwed up, it's as though my world is going to collapse. Yes. Who would like to see mistakes in their projects? Well, am I glad that there are really true friends who are there for me. When I dashed out of the school, they'd really go out of their way to find me. I felt equally bad for making them cry their hearts out. I, hereby, apologise to them for making them worry.
Yes. Im not ashamed to announce that Im suffering from depression. Who isn't? Don't give me the shit that you're not stressed. Who isn't stressed? Everyone is. It is just how they manage their stress. Whereas I am concerned, I, of course, didn't manage my stress properly. This is indeed true. Im not ashamed to say that I've attempted suicide before. Yeah. I've slitted my wrist. Does that help? HELL NO!! You're only hurting yourself. For goodness' sake, to those stupid teens, PLEASE DO NOT TRY THIS TO YOURSELF! IT ISN'T HELPING AT ALL.! Okay. I've said enough about this. I know this friend of mine is reading. haha. of course she knows more than just this entry alone.

Many things happened within this week. I've learnt that the people I've hurt over the past few weeks had been badly scarred by my deeds. Im hereby sincerely apologising to these people. (provided if they are reading this entry) Whatever. I had a friend who had an accident. He's strong and optimistic. He didn't expect this. If you were me, you wouldn't expect this. So please don't blame yourself for whatever had happened. Nobody wanted this to happen. This is purely just an accident. Anyway, I walked my friend home. He told me, " I endured much greater pain than this. Of course, I have to be positive. Nothing will happen to me" This friend helped me regardless of whether it is physically/mentally. This time, Im helping him physically. I have 101% faith in him that he'll be fine. He's a fighter. He's a winner. God will bless him. (always)

No matter how hard the journey is, remember your friends and family. They will be there for you no matter what happens. Just be strong and optimistic. Keep those negative thoughts away from your mind and you can be a happy person. again. * (more like telling myself, isn't?)

later.