each time i make a step_

Saturday, December 02, 2006

-.

Ear candy:-.

so hello. Met up with Singyen, Qinzhen. Went shopping at vivo. Loads of catching up to do. Just when i was heading home, I met the bitch. She happened to board the same bus as me. Well, I had nothing much to say to her since we are almost strangers. It set me thinking: What is my goal in life? What do I want to achieve? What do I really want in my life? Guess this is the time to sit down and think about MY FUTURE.
Im not overreacting but just thinking about what I have accomplished this year is enough to scare myself. The suicidal attempts, the depression period, isolation, etc. Have I been too forgiving? Am I a weakling or a coward? What am I afraid of? They are all human beings, like me. Fuck it. I've been thinking too much lately. Have I been a lousy friend? I've gotta stop asking myself stupid questions. It's driving me nuts lately. Somehow, I've been reminiscing the memories spent. Have I been too lonely or what? My love life is a total screwed-up. My friendship= currently stable.