each time i make a step_

Friday, November 17, 2006

-.

Ear Candy: My Love Ft. Ti- Justin T.

hola. I feel so light-headed after two weeks of hurdle. Man. I just can't wait to shop with my girlfriend. Oh god. Prom's on friday. I haven't got any accessories and stuff yet. whatever. Loads of desires in mind : Highlights, manicures, shopping* (my fave), travelling. Yeah. Mom suggests that we go to HK next year. ( Fees will be cheaper during the non-peak period) Right. Great. I can buy more books to read.!! one last thing: I NEED SHOES! I can't possibly be wearing Birkies* wherever I go. I need pumps at the very least. or perhaps wedges? hehs. sounds vertically challenging for me. whatever. I need to get shoes by next week. argh.

P.S: My Birkies was bought in Thailand. 10 bucks!! whoohoo. It's like totally duh, it's a fake! Genuine Birkenstock is like 100 bucks++ .