each time i make a step_

Sunday, October 15, 2006

-.

Ear Candy: God Is A DJ- Pink.

hello. I had a lunch date with Bernice. Yeah. We lunched at Fish & Co. Mmm. New York Fish & Chips was great. The pink passion fruit was just awesome. :PP I love fishing at Fish & Co. Heh. Though we were rather drained while shopping, we were quite happy seeing each other. heh. Man.Im just so envious of Bernice, being so skinny that she can shop for kids' clothes at Zara's Kids' Section. :SSS haha. She made a bargain. ahh.Thanks girl, for your present. I hope it will be my guide in life. :) ha. I love your letter. It's great. It evoked my thoughts: Happiness is no about everything, it's about enjoying every moment of your life. Sometimes, in life, we don't know what we want in life but if we could slow down our pace, take a look at the world and things could be different after all. :D

Yeah. Girl, you're the best. You'll always be my best friend. Friends to the end. Cheers.
I'll never forget you cuz you're always my best friend. :)

later.