each time i make a step_

Monday, December 04, 2006

-.

Ear Candy: When You Gonna Give Up - Sean Paul Feat. Keisha Cole

Since when the fuck have I become immature? Fuck it. I wonder what the fuck is in parents' minds nowadays. Before Os, Dad told me not to be emotional and focus on my revision.

Dad: Girl, what do you want to be in life?
Me: No plans yet; diversifying my talents :)
Dad: Shit la. That goes to show that you don't have a goal in life. Why are you so immature? You're 16 now! Why can't you be like other 16 year-old teens?
Me: Siao ah! Im immature by diversifying my talents?? You must be mad! Im trying to plan out my future!
Dad: Yeah. You plan your future by staying home everyday.
Me: Yeah whatever.
-dad left the room-

What the fuck? Im being immature??CRAZY!! Im not trying to praise myself. But I do have talents in certain areas. Man. Why can' they just freaking understand? It's not like I've not been thinking about my education? Shit. Im not a lazy bummer who does nothing you know ? (well, Im actually rotting at home but NOT DOING NOTHING!!) Argh.I knew it. Things won't go well. Next, guess what?

Dad comes in again.
Dad: Hey. Play Jay Chou's music again leh. I want to practise my singing. ( Well, he's kinda obssessed with Jay Chou and Fei Yu Qing's duet piece)
Me: Why must I play for you? Im using the computer now.
Dad: You'd better mind your manners eh. Watch your words, I tell you. Stop being immature and be more pragmatic about your future.
-dad left the room AGAIN.-

IMMATURE AGAIN!! WHAT THE FUCK HE WANTS WITH "IMMATURE?" Damn.I've not been in my best these days. He has pushed my limit :(

later.