each time i make a step_

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

-'

Ear Candy: -/

BORING!BORING!BORING! LIFE'S FRIGGING BORING! BAH!! DAAA DEEE DUMM DUMMM!! OOOOHHH LALALA!! WHEEEE!! WHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA!HOHOHOHO! HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND A MERRY NEW YEAR!! WHOOOO.
As you CAN SEE, the mundance of my life and the boredom has driven to the extent of myself typing nonsense.! Why? There are several reasons which caused the bitter catastrophe of my life:

- FIRST! NO CASH! currently under financial assistance provided by gramps. (pathetic huh?)
-NEXT. NO LIFE!
- Excessive indulgence in mahjong.--> ( Darren sucked 25 bucks out of me. IT'S LIKE ONE SHIRT FROM ZARA!!)
- No travelling. (Mom's off to China without me. REGRETFUL!)
-Work at PRL starts after X'mas.

ARGH! mm. another mahjong session to recoup my losses? perhaps.

later.