each time i make a step_

Thursday, January 18, 2007

-.

Ear Candy: Anything- Jojo.

I don't dare look into mirrors anymore. Looking into the mirrors will only make me feel even disgusted. Seeing my hideous body makes me feel sad. Telling myself to stop binging isn't working. Something's going to stop the monstrous appetite of mine. Sigh. People have been telling me that Im a fat pig. Thanks a lot! You have made my day :)
So I've been labelled as FAT PIG. FAT EXPLOSION! what's next? Anything associated with fat-ness will be linked to MOI. I cannot contradict myself anymore. Im going to start with my routine again. Im not going to fall under Tijah's curse.

People start bad-mouthing behind my back. Yeah. Big deal. I overcharged a customer. Right. Nets machine just ain't my thing. What else? Oh yes. A friend stood me up and I had to go home alone. What else? I fell off from my chair. ( How pathetic) Urgh.
Oh yes. My results. Not forgetting that too. Let's just think how bad I will perform. Perhaps more sixes that one(s). yes. I'll be put into ITE then. That friend of mine will be rejoiced that I join him. Right.

Perhaps Im really a failure in everything I do. EVERYTHING! I've been a pathetic loser. During work, I've to put a hyprocritical smile across my face. That's akin to being a clown paid for. Yeah. Im a clown and a puppet to be manipulated with. Im controlled by everyone's words and actions. Yes. Im a loser.

This entry has been a longgggg and boring one. I know. thanks for acting like you bother to read.
Kindness appreciated. Oh no. I mean, HYPROCRISY APPRECIATED.

later.