each time i make a step_

Friday, February 02, 2007

-

Im sick and tired of slogging my guts at RLC Forum. It's no longer fun for me. Initially, everyone was keen and excited at the thought of working REALLY hard for money. Gradually, the enthusiasm has worn off. Sad to say, it's merely just being a cashier swiping credit cards and collecting cash, doing end-of-day settlements. The inconsistency of the time table deprived me of the joy of meeting up with my best friends:(( With pessimism getting the better of me and the anxiety of collecting my results, Im afraid of being in my best to turn up for work. At the thought of getting my paycheck after slogging like shit, all negativity will fade away. It's pointless. Sales ain't going to get affected without my presence. It doesn't matter if my presence will bring in sales for the store. Besides, our store is simply out of the way. When rain starts to fall, we all can gather and play mahjong among ourselves. :(( Perhaps we could do some fortune-telling too. Skeptical.

Alright. Some reading done from Joanne: My palm shows that I have the luck to travel around the world. True? Perhaps. I did travel to China for the past 2 years. Haha! Some luck eh? My prospective husband is a hunk??? LOL.!! Im rather skeptical in geomancy and palm-reading stuff and whatnot. It's not even confirmed scientifically. :P