each time i make a step_

Sunday, July 29, 2007

StageWerkz 07

So hello. We had our StageWerkz finale yesterday. Well, it didn't start off very well initially. I reckon, Im quite a judgmental person. I often judge a person's emotions based on her facial expressions. It doesn't mean that if someone looked fierce, she's definitely not to be trifled with. So, we started to warm up and joked around with one another. Haha. The Logistics team, aka " The Sai-Kang Warriors". President of " The Sai Kang Warriors" is none other than Chu hao! PeiShan, you've done your best! We all love you!Though Im not quite a fan of Mando-Pop music, but Ding Ren blew me away with his "Jay-Chou-alike" voice. My heart kinda melted upon hearing his voice. After which, we had our cam-whoring session which lasted almost an hour? Good grief. haha. Headed to KAP for dinner-supper. Salny really cracked me up with her trademark laughter. And derek, you laughing hyena! Oh well, the 9 McNuggets Heroes/Heroines~ I'll never forget the times when we sneaked out for supper at KAP. Jer, IM SO EXCITED! You know it!


later.


MY DONUTS...............ARE GONE!!!