each time i make a step_

Friday, August 25, 2006

-.

Ear Candy: Im Not Missing You - Stacie Orrico.

so hello, I've finished my artifact.!what a relief. :D I was so happy and sad at the same time. I felt so tired yet I felt happy for my own production. heh. This week has been quite eventful. Everyone's busy rushing through their artifacts like kan chiong spiders. Haha. LOL. Anyway, as I've mentioned before in my previous entries ; whenever I received something good, something bad's bound to happen. This is freaking true. Well duh, Mother bought me a Puma watch which I've always wanted (YAY!I was already expecting that though. Just acted excited to humour her :P) , hence my friendship was ruined with my own hands. Actually, it's not really with my bare hands though. I simply just left her since Im only making her miserable. So... My departure would do her good. :) Yeah. This would do both of us good since we can't communicate as well as before. Yupp. It's for the best. Thanks Jon for your key-chain. Seeing that really makes my day. (Though the smiley face really looks like CM. oops) Anyway, tmrw's the VERY VERY LAST DEADLINE! DA VINCI, YOU CAN DO IT! :D

Life and death are part and parcel of our lives. Sometimes, the people who are closest to us tend to leave earlier than us. Thus, it's their departures which made us stronger. What would you do if you only have a few more years to live? If this were to happen to me, I'd make full use of my few years to accomplish the things that I want to do. Thus, I wouldn't regret dying with empty promises. Isn't that simple? Why can't people just accept it? Sometimes, when you're given the green light to depart from the world, the scenario isn't that bad at all. It is that you're given the chance to become a better person. Always look at things at a different perspective. Things are perhaps not that bad from another outlook. Just like when I give you a glass half filled with water, what do you see? Some will tell me that it's half-empty; some will tell me that it's half-full. So, sometimes, in life, we do have to see things in different perspectives so as to get a better picture out of the box. It does not necessarily mean that we have to go straight, but we can also go towards umm.... maybe crooked path? In life, not everything is fixed and organised properly, but we have to change it; we have to be flexible in life.
You see, things aren't that bad after all.

Always look on the bright side of life.

later.