each time i make a step_

Saturday, August 26, 2006

-.

Ear Candy: That Boy Is Mine- Brandy Feat. Monica.

hola people. I've officially finished my artifact. I can forget a shit about the frigging DNT. :PP LOL. ahh. Prelims are around the corner. Gotta get my ass to my books to get to where I wanna go. My mood has been inconsistent these few days. Perhaps the stress is getting onto me. Yeah. Ooossaaa~ I don't really think that this is going to help me manage stress. Hehs. Just saying for the sake of relieving stress.

Someone told me that since we have problems with our character, we should change them so as to become a better person. She's got a point there, but what you need to do is courage. Nvm. I shall not dwell too much on this matter since im going to aim at certain people.

later.

Dear friend
what's on your mind?
You don't laugh the way you used to
And I thought I saw you cry
Dear friend
I feel so helpless
I see you sit in silence as you face new pain each day
I feel there's nothing I can do
Dear friend
Im here for you
I know that we don't talk too much
But we can share this day... anew.