each time i make a step_

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

-.

Ear Candy: Have You Ever- Brandy.

hola people. Like I've said before, everyday is a learning experience for me. Im learning something everyday, be it academics, friendship, relationships, etc. Well, let's talk about academics. I received my monthly report few days back. I was shocked for words cuz I have distinctions for C. Humans. I was utterly surprised. Omg. I was like telling Jason, " OMG OMG!! I GOT DISTINCTIONS FINALLY.!!" * almost wanted to hop onto him. :P LOL. Anyway, I was really happy. At that during the assembly, I saw Chief. I asked her and she told me she took the grades of the mock test. I was like : yeah baby, I did well man. I knew it. I can feel it. Whenever I feel that I did well, I will do well. But this doesn't happen all the time. I guess the probability is less than 10%. :D haha. Well, Prelims are coming. Gotta work extra hard. Today is a rainy day. Ms kang told us yesterday that God is crying over stupid people doing stupid things. I guess she's right in such that many people don't appreciate her teachings. *although she does get on my nerves at times :Well, this is it.
Im faking a smile, a laughter in my life. I feel equally miserable too. Do you think that Im not? please. You are so happy together with her. Im sure you are happy. Don't you know that your happiness inficts pain in me?
I've gotta stay strong. I must be able to carry on. Everyday is a challenge. I must overcome the challenger. I shall ignore the negative thoughts and move on to the end.
I must be happy. Im cheerful. Im optimistic. I can do it! :DD

looking forward to tmrw's gathering. I MISS BERNICE!! :DDDD
*I may cry upon seeing her. :X

later.