each time i make a step_

Saturday, September 02, 2006

-.

Ear Candy:-.

hola! Had intensive mugging since yesterday. I felt good after mugging. Physics today wasn't good. Look, if you want good grades, you don't sit there and wait for miracles to happen. You have got to work hard for it. Seeing my classmates joke and laugh for trivial matters, I felt sorry for them. Man. I have got no comments about my class anymore. Let's see who's got the last laugh eventually on the day of the release of the results.

Being an educated person, I should not believe in horoscope and such. Indeed, they aren't accurate. However, it seems rather true for me today. Take what's been back in your mind and bring it back to focus. It seems true. Perhaps I have been putting something back for quite a while and I suppose it's time to put my focus on it. Yeah.
We definitely do not have time. We're practically battling against every second, every min, every hour of our lives. We simply do not have enough time.Even if we are given 48 hours in a day, it's definitely not enough. we simply can't get enough of it.
Therefore, everyone's taking time for granted. Sad for these people.

Later.