each time i make a step_

Friday, September 15, 2006

-.

Ear Candy: Summer Night- Grease.

so hello. English paper was fine. The moment I saw "Pleasure" I thought of something else. Hehs. LOL. Anyway, the paper was manageable. I hope I can score for my summary sections. Yeah.

It set me thinking: Have I been a useless friend? Do I give lousy advice? Why don't people heed my advice? Why aren't they listening to whatever I've told them? Have I not been a good counsellor to them? Why are they still doing things that we don't wish to see?

Im tired. Im really tired especially when this is happening in the midst of my prelims. It had been raining the whole day. I guess rainy days aren't good either. They are what we called- omen. It's rather freaky. Something bad's bound to happen whenever it's raining. Whatever.
I've told some of my friends that Im suffering from depression. Yeah. so what? Im still living my life normally and happily. Why do you have to make your life miserable and painful? Okay. Why choose misery over happiness? You have the right to choose but why do you want to choose the bad over the good? This is human. They do things to hurt themselves so that they can numb themselves. Do you think that this will work?? DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT THIS WILL FUCKING WORK?
Ooosaa.~ My blood's going to boil soon. I've gotta calm down. Im really tired of helping those doesn't want to help themselves.
They made me want to give up on them. I guessed I've been putting too much faith in them. They need to be independent. I've given up on them.
Im going to focus on my prelims and the Os. Im going to move on with life. Don't ask me why. This is my life. I've already been too nice to them. It's time to let them taste their own medicine.

*This entry is not aiming towards anyone. This is to let everyone be aware of what they are doing. If you have friends who show such symptoms, I'd advise you to follow my style.
:D

later.