each time i make a step_

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

-.

Ear Candy: I can't smile without you- Barry Manilow.

so hello. here I am updating the blog. Man. I was supposed to be mugging. Hehs. I decided to stay away from mugging for a while. I've been sitting for 2 straight hours practising A.Math. I love maths.!! heh. Im determined to score a distinction for A. Math.! I must beat my bitch.! He will die. whahaha. :D ah. I've got to keep this rhythm consistent; before I knew it, I could even do well! :D ahh. I screwed up during Chem prac. I titrated the wrong solution.!! I pipette-ed the wrong solution and poured the wrong solution into the burette.!ah fuck. OMG.!I thought that I didn't have time. THANK GOD FOR SAVING ME!! I WAS SAVED!!. I GOT THE ACCURATE READINGS.!!25.4!I love the number :)) whoo.

I love mugging together with Dad. He made mugging comfortable and carefree for me. He played music while I was mugging like shit. Im beginning to become some old-fashioned icon. Im getting obsessed with old songs.(*influenced by Dad.) okay. Mugging has become easier now. Im more relaxed and un-tensified. :PP

Dad, I love you :D
you rock my world. Pops, you're the best!

later.