each time i make a step_

Saturday, September 09, 2006

-.

Ear Candy:-.

so hello. Blog hasn't been updated for quite some time. This week has been quite busy for me. Supplementary lessons after lessons. I have't got the time to touch the blog due to Baylor's new introduction of O2Jam. I was jamming away with the keyboard like a professional. cool eh? haha. nah. Baylor's more like a pro-jammer. Anyway, Im less than 48 hours away to Prelims. Fucking shit. Im darn bloody nervous about it. ah. Im just going to put my best efforts into it. :DD I had a day off. :PP I went shopping for the VERY VERY LAST TIME!! okay.

Many things happened. Everything has already cleared up. (",) yay. Im darn tired.
Bloody tired.

No matter what happens, just think of your friends who will support you in times of need. :DD

later.