each time i make a step_

Friday, September 22, 2006

-.

Ear Candy:Wonderwall- Oasis.

so hello. that freaking paper was over. Frankly speaking, I didn't put much effort into my revision for that sub cuz I couldn't be bothered with it. Anyway, the paper was quite manageable too. I finished the paper 5 mins before it ended. 2 MORE PAPERS TO GO!! :((
urgh. I hate this feeling. I shall give myself a break today. Whoo. :DD Gee. Life without mugging is rather mundane. I had been feeling bored since I came back. My bitch was stuck in school doing his portfolio. :(( life sucked. YouTube sucks at video quality man. I felt like watching Ouran High and guess what? IT'S BEEN BUFFERING FOR 1 FRIGGING HOUR! I swear I'll never watch videos via YouTube anymore. It sucks. My mind's not tuned to A. Maths today so I don't feel like doing A.Maths at all. Life has been boring for the past 6 hours. Bah. I've not photo-shoped for months. My friendster profile looks boring while my friends' profile looked 10 times better than mine. I had not done anything to my hair yet. (* HIGH TIME FOR A HAIR CUT) Im still as fat. Im still as fugly. Nothing had changed.

Things To Do:

a serious haircut.
slimming session.*intensive one
facial session.
shopping spree.
confession of my * to a special person. <3

later.