each time i make a step_

Sunday, September 17, 2006

-.

Ear Candy: Sadame-Piano Version.

so hello. I've decided to break away from mugging. I've been mugging for the past 3 hours. Man. Crazy am I to mug like that for 3 freaking hours. Anyway, I think Im regaining my MOJO IN MATHS AGAIN! :DD I love maths.!! whee.

To people who watched My Lovely Samsoon:

If you have noticed the signboard during the last episode the drama,
the signboard says:

Live your life as if the next day is the last.
Dance like you've never danced before.
Love the person like you've never been hurt before.
Speak like you've never spoken before.
Sing like you've never sung before.
Life will be happier that way.

*there were more to it than that but I couldn't remember the rest. :P sorry.
However, I only noticed the first sentence. It's true. We all should live life as if the next day is the last. Who's going to predict what's going to happen tmrw? Right? People should just cherish their lives. Your life is precious and vulnerable.
Sigh. I pity those who really toyed with their lives. These people should be condemned. :)

I've fallen into a deep shit. Im dead. why does this have to happen when Os are coming soon? argh. fuck. I'll just grit my teeth and everything will be over. :D

later.