each time i make a step_

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Ear Candy: I Promise- Stacie Orrico-.

hola.Prelims are over. It's time for a break anyway. I've already got 2 papers back. Urgh. I got B3 for E. Math whereas I failed Geog Elective. ah fuck. I hope that my S.S paper can pull up my grades. I hope for a miracle to happen. -.- whatever. Things haven't been going smoothly. The weekend has been almost a disaster for me. argh. I don't wish to talk about it. It's over anyway. A.Math paper 2 was quite easy so I hope that it will pull my grades for the whole subject.

Frankly speaking, Im really fortunate to have a father who can share his experiences of his life with me. He tells me of the teensy weensy details that happened during work, friendship, etc. One day is definitely not enough for him to finish sharing his experiences cuz he has encountered many "adventures" in his life.

Im going to finish the race soon. My race will finish at the end of the November. Im going to be the tortoise who's slow and steady because I want to win the race. I don't want to be the bunny who prefers shortcuts. In life, never take shortcuts because you'll never know what's awaiting for you. :DD

later.

*I've confessed. I've predicted the outcome. ((: