each time i make a step_

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

-.

Ear Candy: Too Lost In You- Sugababes.

so hola. I failed ENGLISH- my strongest subject. :( wtf. My essay was WAY TOO FAKE ? Im plagarising others' work? So. I've been practising plagarism since secondary 1. Well done, Sarah! Im so proud of you for plagarising others' work. :D wtf. I had enough. I need to focus. There are too many issues for me to handle. Fuck. Im going to paint my world black. I hate seeing people happy. I want to see sadness everywhere. Im a sadist :) .

I've had enough. No more smiles, no more laughter. Im way beyond. Im not a hyprocrite. I swear to God that I've treated you guys with genuine sincerity. I don't know what the fuck I did to enrol in this school. I have no friends anyway. I don't need friends anymore. Im just going to focus on studies.

These senstive issues are way beyond.

whatever.You guys simply just hate me for all I care. I shall fuck off.

later.