each time i make a step_

Saturday, October 07, 2006

-.

Ear Candy: Are You Happy Now-Michelle Branch.

hello. As Im listening to Mich's song, Im listening carefully to the lyrics. They all made sense. Her songs are totally good. thumbs up to her. There are many things going through my mind. Whatever happened between the both of us has become history. We are never going to kiss, make up and be friends again. I have no idea what really led to the problem between the both of us. Perhaps this is karma. Whatever. Aunt Jenn. told me to focus and move ahead. Don't think of unnecessary stuff at the moment. Righto. I've got to get my ass moving man.
The computer in my study room is definitely tempting. The TV is definitely irresistable. PLUS! THE UPCOMING KOREAN DRAMA IS DEFINITELY ATTRACTING MEHHH : bah. Looks like I've got to pick a skill or two from the monks. Wonder how they managed to get the thoughts of sex, meat and alcohol from their minds .
hahaha.
Dinner was good. Mom brought us to Pizza Hut for pizza. Slurps. Hehs.
Oh yes.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO COUSIN CASSIE!!! YOU'VE OFFICIALLY TURNED FIFTEEN!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! whee.

sigh. Im less than one month away from Os. Time to get my fucking ass moving.

P.S: VivoCity is opened today.I've the urge to shop :PP

later.