each time i make a step_

Friday, September 29, 2006

-.

Ear Candy: A Girl Like Me- Rihanna

so hola. Gee. Im so busted today. 4 hours of maths is definitely suicidal. After 2 hours of trigo,my mind switched off automatically. Fuck. I failed A.Math. My bitch passed. Urgh. I've lost almost 20 marks due to MUTHAFUCKING CARELESSNESS. -.- Enough. I don't wanna mention about prelims results. It's enough to send me off to ITE. argh. Im pissed. I don't even want to know my frigging results of English.

I don't want to be a drama queen. Im myself. Just be myself and natural. :D That's me. I have the right to choose the way my life should be. Nobody has the right to decide the life for me. Im what I am. You can't change me. I have 2 choices: I can choose to be in a good mood or I can choose to be in a bad mood cuz what I feel will determine what my actions are going to be. Thus, everyone will be affected by what I do. Well, this is it. Sarah's gonna decide for herself. No one can do that for her. Sarah is like that.

:D later.